$89.85 – $329.55
Based on 15 reviews
19:10 16 Feb 20
Our dermatologist recommended The... Natural to us years ago and we have faithfully used it ever since!I have many allergies and my husband is a diabetic, so we both have sensitive, itchy skin. The Natural makes it possible to enjoy our hot tub on a daily basis! We HIGHLY recommend it!!read more
16:00 05 Feb 20
I have been buying these products... for several years! I can’t say enough good things about this product. Water is always sparkling, no odors, never drying or damaging to the skin. Water saving, only requires water replacement yearly. Makes maintaining your spa so simple!!Customer service is wonderful! Great personal attention! Orders have always been correct and arrived when promised.If you haven’t tried these products, do yourself a BIG favor and buy!read more
00:25 04 Feb 20
Just purchased my first hot tub... last year - and a friend recommended this product... I'm now several months in and I love it. I have highly sensitive skin - so I have to be careful with products, soaps, detergents etc. I've been using my hot tub daily for several months with The Natural with no issues at all. Water is clear... no smell or slime - and no harsh chlorine to dry out and irritate my skin. When I set up the hot tub - I rinsed it well - drained - used the Natural purge - then drained and filled adding the Natural treatment - and it's been perfect. Now I'm just adding the Natural treatment every 3 months and it's doing it's job. I thought it sounded too good to be true - but I'm a believer - on the subscription plan for auto-delivery. Highly recommend!read more
04:05 03 Feb 20
Have been using The Natural for 10... years or so. Has been perfect for us. Water is comfortable and clean. Spa maintenance is minimal. Would not think of using anything else.read more
22:15 02 Feb 20
I love this system in our hot tub,... especially noticeable when the jets are on. I always felt like i had a hard time breathing after a few minutes when we were using chlorine. And also don't feel like you have to rinse off right away. So much easier to maintain the tub as well, not having to worry about checking the chemical levels all the time. Also, their response time to questions, and customer service is excellent.read more
SO EASY ~ Go Natural In Your Hot Tub Or Spa
Start or convert your hot tub to a chemical free, natural hot tub, in 3 natural products & 5 simple steps.
- Purge – Either your hot tub has been running on chemicals or sitting somewhere waiting for a home. If it is “new”, most likely it has been stored outside at some point. This means the tub will likely have collected condensation or precipitation. As a result there is very high likelihood that mold or algae has already entered the pipes and pump of your hot tub or spa. So, filling your new hot tub with fresh water or, using the water already in your chemical hot tub, add The Natural Spa Purge and let the pump run for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Drain – Allow all water to drain from your entire system.
- Wipe- Using The Natural Spa Paw, thoroughly wipe off all surfaces. If you are able to see the contaminants on the Spa Paw. Don’t worry that’s normal. Most systems will have this chemical residue.
- Fill – Using fresh water fill your hot tub to the desired depth and add The Natural Spa.
- Wait – Run your hot tub for 15 minutes to ensure the entire surface that comes into contact with your water is covered and sealed with our product.
That’s it! You’re done!
TO MAINTAIN ~ Just purchase and add one bottle of The Natural Spa per 500 gallons of water in your tub, every 90 days of use, to continue enjoying all the benefits of natural enzyme conditioned water.
Optional ~ Save time, stress, and money, with a subscription for The Natural Spa and we’ll send your product exactly when you need it. (You can add the subscription right from your cart. Subscribers can edit, suspend, or cancel subscriptions, from their subscription page at any time.)
Enjoy the skin healing, rejuvenating, feeling of The Natural Spa. We guarantee you’ll love the way it makes you feel when you go o’natural!